Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
09 April, 04:38
THIS IS A DNA WAR FOR POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE VIBRATIONAL ENERGY - ALL VIBRATIONAL UNITS HUMAN BODIES SOUL ENERGY ARE EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER (POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE)

HERE IS A SHOCKER - GOD IS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL!
(YING AND YANG!) ALL IS GOD

WITHOUT NEGATIVE THERE IS NO POSITIVE - HARD TO BELIEVE BUT
EVIL HAS A ROLE IN EXISTANCE

MANY ( I DID NOT SAY A-L-L) BLACKS CARRY GENERATIONAL NEGATIVE KARMIC ENERGY AND THAT WITH THE CURSE ON THE DNA SEED MAKES THEM A NEGATIVE ENERGY -

(VERY DRAMATIC NEGATIVE ENERGY AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES)

THIS IS NOT BLACK WHITE

THIS IS ABOUT DNA AND BLOODLINES
MANY CANNONITES ARE BLACK GOD CURSED THE ENTIRE RACE UPON THE EARTH - NOT ALL CAIN DESCENDANTS ARE BLACK BUT MANY ARE

THE PLAN IS TO MIX CAIN BLOODLINE WITH ADAMIC BLOODLINE

TO REMOVE THE GOOD SEED FROM BAD SEED
JESUS TALKS ABOUT THIS IN HIS PARABLES

THIS IS NOT
N-O-T BLACK AND WHITE
(DO I STUTTER) THIS IS ABOUT DNA AND BLOODLINES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ane Zee @AneZ
09 April, 04:43
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
do your homework about bloodlines! if you are interessted I can send you tons of links. it has nithing to do with the color of skin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 04:45
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
I FUCKIN SAID THAT! CAANONITES WERE NOT ALL BLACK

(HA HA! BUT MOST OF THEM ARE! VERY VIOLENT EVIL TRIBE!)

Ane Zee @AneZ
09 April, 04:55
come down.

09 April, 05:29
In response Ane Zee to her Publication
Canaanites

LET'S SEE: DON'T MARRY BLACKS, DON'T LIVE WITH BLACKS, BLACKS ARE CURSED..... IS THIS IN THE BIBLE?

Numbers 14:43
For the Amalekites and the Canaanites are there before you, and ye shall fall by the sword: because ye are turned away from the Lord, therefore the Lord will not be with you.

Genesis 24:3
And I will make thee swear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
09 April, 06:16
GOD DOESNT MAKE MISTAKESS= dwell on that a while( or it isnt GOD)

Genesis 24:3
And I will make thee swear by the Lord, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

READ THE BIBLE! GOD SAID THERE ARE MANY RACES ON THE EARTH NOT "ONE RACE"

THE WAR STARTED IN GENESIS

ADAMIC RACE = GOD SEED

CAIN RACE = SATAN SEED

ARE YOU BLACK, ARE YOU OFFENDED WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS/ DID YOU MARRY BLACK OR WANT TO BE BLACK

LOOK AT BI RACIAL EVERYWHERE GOD SAID TO NOT MIX CAMPS/PEOPLE FOR MARRIAGE

WHAT PART OF ITS IN THE BIBLE CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
06:24 AM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 April, 08:12
Thought Moses had a wife of color? Dont recall God punishing Moses for that. I think other people got in trouble for making it an issue.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
09 April, 06:30
if everyone can b saved by the BLOOD OF CHRIST... why exclude... inform & save.. God did not comand us to atay hidden in a box in fear..remember He has good plans to prosper.. not to war.. He is GOOD.. not hateful to His own creation..

09 April, 06:59
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
NO FEAR FACTS

GOD IS BOTH GOOD AND EVIL

YING AND YANG

JESUS BLOOD CAN SAVE BUT

NOT ALL WILL WANT TO BE SAVED

BAD CHOICES FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

KARMA IS A BITCH AND YOU SAY ON THE WHEEL OF REINCARNATION!