Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
https://www.lifesitenews.c...

what they should call the jab regardless of brand or pharmaceutical company ..... "meet your maker"
03:54 AM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by MoonShadow_80 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
09 April, 04:38
In response Moon Shadow to his Publication
I was talking to one of my co workers, letting him know No to get the Jab, he tells me that most of his family has gotten the jab and that his mother is pressuring to get the vaccines, Im telling him NOT TO GET ANY VACCINE BECAUSE THEYRE ALL BAD, So my superviser boss comes around, I asked him if he had gotten the jab, he said yes that he got the first Pfizer jab I guess they have two vaccines you have to get, I said to him hey you should check with your life insurance to make sure if something happen to you that they will pay your life insurance to your family he goes oh really🤦🏽‍♀️, these people have done no research on these vaccines hes like well im old he’s only in his late 50s🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️I really dont get the SHEEPS🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
10 April, 07:07
In response chore Toke to her Publication
the trick for full complience was the fear factor and the preditive programming of decades kicked in activating the reptilian part of brain and the fight or flight response .... you can see how crazy the people are...the quimicals in the brain are off ....making the judgement of any situation a response in surviver mode fight or flight ... where i live you can see the behaviour pattern changed radicaly ....1st me attitude ..... no social behaviour , you can compare to domesticated animals ..its mental ..i fear for this people and what effect the reptilian brain has to a person mental state if activated this long ......god help us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396