: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 08:42
Russia 💥 Ukraine
China 💥 Taiwan
Iran 💥 Israel

Have you ever witnessed a defcon scare?
i have

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
08 April, 08:54
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Bring the China 🔥 Taiwan! This will be the end! US & Russia are protecting them. The others are a head fake. 3 Gorges Dam is about to blow! Buh, Bye CCP.....I only hope that when it blows the good, innocent people have been relocated before the Chit hits the Chan!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 09:16
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
everything is a head fake. it was over before the show began. yes prayers to the innocent

Sometimes it's really hard to forget. This movie is still our real lives. Those who know....know. We still have to take care of the rest of us. We know. The long game..... #jfk
09:22 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
08 April, 09:41
i tread lightly on a heavy subject. you are right this deals with real lives. that is why it is being done specifically military. only way. careful planned and meticulously operated with every possibilty in mind. military precision at its finest. US military savior of mankind. #1776

08 April, 09:47
#1871 DONE!

08 April, 09:54
Looking Glass...ALICE

CERN needs to be blown to HELL...if it hasn't been already!

08 April, 09:23
#jfk ...

08 April, 09:27
Twice! I put # @JFK in CAPS! Just so you know....