J.J. Jameson @jjj
If you are at a point where you resent democrats, hate the left and feel like everyone who isn't with you is against you. If you hate the MSM and oppose everything they say out of principle, no matter its merit, you are part of the problem. Even if you have the right idea, which many of you do.

This country, or rather this world is being torn in two, and here you are on one side, pointing fingers at those across just as much affected by and victim to this instigated polarization.

Nothing will change as long as our anger is directed towards each other.

Nobody will be held accountable as long as we are still looking the wrong way to begin with.

Pisses me off how righteous some of you all act while still getting this most fundamental thing so gravely wrong.

So yes, I will continue to be angry and disappointed. I will continue to say the things that are uncomfortable even among those who say the uncomfortable. It's necessary. Sorry.

#wwg1wga #QANON #TheGreatAwakening
05:26 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 June, 01:02
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I hate liars. MSM or any politician regardless of their party that lies. I try to listen to MSM to see what they are saying. It always ends up being a twisted narrative. What about the things they choose to ignore that they should be reporting on? It's become propaganda vs trying to report facts. You are correct in that there is too much hatred. I can disagree with people without hating them. It's a big problem when you can't have conversations with people without them hating you because you disagree with them. It is good to have differences of opinions. It's not good when you can't do that without hate towards others.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
23 June, 01:13
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I fully agree, and I would like to extend that to more than just hate.

The thing I see most often something else. People don't hate the people they disagree with, they look down on them, and that's even worse.

It is impossible to have any meaningful conversation if you don't look eye to eye and someone thinks you are a lesser person because you don't share their opinion, and don't just blindly agree with their view of the world.

It's stupid and destructive and those people make it harder to achieve what they think they are fighting for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
08 April, 07:11
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
👌 yeah maybe research dude!!! You should not believe everything you hear! God gave you a brain so use it!