Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
We are being asked to consider posting the Lord’s prayer. Will you join me for a minute of your time to join in and pray with me? β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™
01:38 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AuntRo in this post can reply
Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
08 April, 03:12
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Amen πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Akrocketman @Akrocketman
08 April, 02:55
Amen. The best prayer to start and end the day, give thanks to the Lord our God for this wonderful blessing of the earth we live in and to all Gods children reaching for the light

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 April, 03:03
In response Akrocketman to his Publication
πŸ™I concur

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 April, 02:44
Amen

Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
08 April, 02:44
Amen-Glory to God!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
08 April, 02:40
I know this is how I should be living but whats happening in the world right now is really testing my faith in everything. All I can do is try my best to forgive others but may not be perfect. Some of those others have and are doing such horrible evil things to children that it is difficult to forgive

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 April, 02:45
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
i get it and understand as I am in the same boat. I find I am praying more often now and calling upon our Lord to guide me. The one thing that bothers me the most is the people I love dearly have collectively lost some common sense and are acting in ways not normal to their personality. I attribute that to us all being under duress and not in peace. Keep reaching out, I would love to hear your voice.

Stella Artois @Enigma0369
08 April, 02:25

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 April, 02:30
In response Stella Artois to his Publication
πŸ’•πŸ™AMEN

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
08 April, 01:51
πŸ™Amen