MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Remember when Trump claimed he saw people celebrating on rooftops in NJ on 9/11 and the drive-buys mocked him? Well i guess our frens in the FBI knew something about that too! Trump never lies...

https://youtu.be/fOiCMMMeX...
12:42 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 08:56
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I heard point blank the night before in the spirit, LOUD and clear, NEW YORK, I know weird, BUT I did, I was drinking a beer and playing song with a dude I prolly should have never met in retrospect, anyway, the next day it was on the tv. He said WHY would you say New York? I was like something bad is gonna happen. He said WHY would God tell you that, but like I said, I was caught off guard, I just said, well maybe so we can pray for protection, was really vague but powerful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 April, 04:12
Wait....what? Israelis?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 April, 01:37
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Predicted 9/11 in 1995

MISSLES ?????????????????????????
If we knew then what we know now ‼️
WTF
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣
⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://youtu.be/-QMLO558g...
Netanyahu Predicted 9/11 in 1995 - YouTube

On CNN in November 2006: "I wrote a book in 1995, and I said that if the West doesn't wake up to the suicidal nature of militant Islam, the next thing you wi...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 April, 06:18
i never doubted him.

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
08 April, 12:50
💥 @mzmidniterider333 ..you stated the truth TRUMP NEVER LIES!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 12:50
👀✅💯🤗