John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Did you know...

That Donald Trump put in an order for 10 more ice breaker ships to join our fleet and before he did so we had the massive amount of 1.
Did you also know the only water way that is not regularly patrolled and is suspected of being a major child trafficking route takes an ice breaker to do so.
For the children.
The more you know.
12:03 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 April, 09:42
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I wonder if this has anything to do with Antarctica? Keep digging!👇🔑🎁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 10:28
same location as global seed bank

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 08:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Trump wanted Greenland for a reason.

SPORTS @SPORTS
08 April, 10:22
So when do the PUBLIC hangings start?

09 April, 08:11
In response SPORTS to his Publication
To answer that I pose another question. How do we know they are not already over?

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 April, 01:46
Russia reared up 3 Subs in the arctic

08 April, 01:50
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Why yes they did. Coincidence? Thanks for bringing that up!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 01:41
Can we love DJT possibly anymore than we do? Amazing!

Tempus Anon @Tempus
08 April, 12:07
yes