Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
08 April, 10:24
EBS test here in Utah this morn. A new updated version, not like the old automated and dos looking alert πŸ€”πŸ€”
Let's go!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 April, 10:27
In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication
If possible are you able to describe how it was done since you indicate it wasn't like the usual we get?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 10:52
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
sure, I'll try. I was half asleep, about 6:00am. It was not the super automated voice like usual. Similar wording. About the same
length. The tv screen looked different/updated too, colorful. The font was new. I should have grabbed a pic!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
08 April, 11:03
In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication
OK that's a good description. At least it will help us realize it's real they simply updated. Who knows, the fact it is different one, might have been done deliberately to catch our attention as we tend to numb ourselves down when it's the usual. Like a fire alarm and the staff says, "I'll be there in a minute I have to finish this task.". We get so used to the way practice sessions are that when the real one hits there we sit waiting for the surprise. Yeah the surprise will definitely be a surprise. Boom!

yes, could be to get our attention.. something new and different. "Pay attention guys" like you suggested.. πŸ€” could be. Hope so. It's time. So ready. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’ͺ🏽
11:27 AM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanBirdie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Birdie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it