Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 January, 12:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
We've answered Gods call!🙏‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
27 January, 12:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
27 January, 12:30
In response Kelly Clen to her Publication
Sharing the love💞🌹🕊

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
23 January, 05:27
AMEN! And can someone please tell CNN that it was God that made the sunrise on January 22nd, not Biden 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
23 January, 05:29
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
😅😅😅😆😅😅😅
🤜🏽🎈🤛🏼

PatriQt Matt @PatriQtMatt6
23 January, 01:08
😎👊👍🇺🇲

American Woman @American_Woman45
23 January, 01:07
Reminder 😎🇺🇸🐸

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
23 January, 12:32
☺️Good morning Kim!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 January, 12:20
Good morning, Kim. One of my all time favorites! 🙏

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Indeed he did. Thank you GOD as I am closer to you than ever before and will never again waiver in my belief and faith.

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
23 January, 12:18
KIM!! just re-finding my tribe from the twadder purge!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 12:17
lest we forget

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
❤️

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
23 January, 12:08
isnt that such a beautiful photo?!?! my gappy place has always been in the mountains....

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
23 January, 12:07
Yes this is truly world wide waking up, I am in Canada and when I seen on TV Donald Trump coming down the escalator I felt electricity and flush of peace and joy, I thought wow I hope what I am feeling is true. I now know it is and tears now remind me. On board the God train with Trump at the wheel.

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
23 January, 12:06
Good Morning! ☀️
GOD BLESS Everyone!!!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 11:49
Yes he did! 🥰 Love to you! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
23 January, 11:46
💝😎💝

Angel Joy @superradangel
23 January, 11:46
I FEEL THIS SO PROFOUNDLY

Meredith Johnston @Mere420a
23 January, 11:45
Amen and ThanQ

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
23 January, 11:44
Amem Sister! Feeling Supercalifragilisticexpealodoucious today!

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
23 January, 11:44
Hey Kim, check this account on Twit. I think it's Q or maybe Q+. Thoughts?

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
23 January, 12:18
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
its Durham - he shared on his own wall if you scroll down

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 January, 11:43
🙏🤍✨Thank You ! Happy Saturday