Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 April, 08:29
Been dropping red pills on facecrook, so many shocked face emojis, wake them up. ROUSE them from their slumber.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
08 April, 08:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I was doing that. I guess too much. They have now DISABLED my FB account. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 08:39
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Last time I was banned for thirty days. BUT during that time, realized how much I really do not miss all the censoring. You can get a new account, then just get your closest friends back and I have mine set to friends, and friends of friends.

08 April, 08:45
Originally I did have my account set that way, but friends wanted to share what I was sharing, so I changed it to Public. I guess that was my downfall.

08 April, 08:46
When you get back on there, tell them if they want a meme to just download it and repost it, that way the info gets out, but attached via many sources.

08 April, 08:47
Thanks, Stephanie, I'll try that.

I hope it helps, infuriating that a guy that flew to pedo island bans decent folks. Beyond the pale really.
08:49 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it