🇱🇷 God 🇱🇷 Guns 🇱🇷 Truth 🇱🇷 💥#istandwithtrump💥 Not afraid to stand up for what's right even if I stand alone 💥 💥 WWG1WGA 💥

It was always in our faces!

spot on The other day I was watching the big bang theory. The character penny was giving a manicure to Amy. Amy commented on how pretty Penny’s manicure was and Penny responded “ oh yeah I went to this Chinese store and they were doing such a good job, but I swear it was a front for child sex trafficking.”. i heard that and i wanted to throw up. yes its been in our face. we have been asleep🥺

In response Stacy ?❤??????? to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

🇱🇷 God 🇱🇷 Guns 🇱🇷 Truth 🇱🇷 💥#istandwithtrump💥 Not afraid to stand up for what's right even if I stand alone 💥 💥 WWG1WGA 💥

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

I can't watch the reruns of things anymore without looking for symbolism. I hear stuff on every show. It's funny if you don't realize they're telling the truth... sick.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Stacy ?❤??????? to her Publication

😂😂Truth.... gotta go back to Andy Griffith Show or Perry Mason. Have a great day..

(1) Show this thread