Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
08 April, 09:11
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
In Australia where I live they had only just started with mandatory mask wearing. I decided long ago I was never wearing a mask or taking the vaccine. I thought I will just wait it out till the mandate had been lifted but it is taking longer than I thought so even though I have been stocking up on non perishable groceries I needed some fresh food. I suffer with bad anxiety and the whole idea of going to the store filled me with dread. I was not wearing a mask I refused to! My son had a day off of work so he took me to the store and stayed with me while I shopped. We had a copy of a mask exemption sheet and were ready for some confrontation but it didn’t happen . There were many people wearing masks of all ages. I feel like myself that a lot of those mask wearers also wear them to avoid fines or confrontation of authority or looks from Karens/Darrens!! 😐😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
08 April, 09:03
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
i am definitely going to use this number this past weekend went into a store was told to put a mask on, i told him i have a medical condition that i was exempt..his response we don't exempt in this store

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396