REPOST IF YOU AGREE!! 👆👆👆
05:45 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

lolo gemini @lologemini
09 April, 11:21
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
that feature is on wego where you can hide all reposts or shared posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 April, 06:06
Uhm this posses a Question Why repost and not like ? Maybe im crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
08 April, 03:04
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
If you are asking why I asked for reposts, just to try to get the admin's attention. Reposts more useful than likes in spreading the word.

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
07 April, 06:05
I Have Made a Similiar Complaint Weeks Ago.
I am on GAB, I Like AnonUp Better, But Maybe Time to Go To Telegram

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
07 April, 06:02
This has been going on for weeks. I went on a daily call out to Admin for a week... never once got a response. You can't copy and paste pictures anymore either.
They are ignoring me and I'm not happy with them because of that..... maybe someone doesn't think they should tell me squat on this platform. I don't rank I guess. sigh.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 April, 05:55
i cant tell you how many times i have posted the same sentiment. i am sick of the posts being reposted instead of going thru your feed first. its very annoying

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
07 April, 05:55
I agree. Maybe the feed could be based on likes. The most popular stay on up top and the repost go straight to personal time lines.

Angry American @AngryAmerican
07 April, 05:54
I think you need to follow moar.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
08 April, 03:05
In response Angry American to his Publication
Considered that, but that wouldn't prevent repeats of popular posts.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts