Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
05 April, 03:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank you for telling me about Telegram. Mine is not working at the moment but great info!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 03:55
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
YW! It's just filled with mind-blowing info😂
Hmm, my phone is acting very glitchy too! MAYBE something's about to happen!! Sometimes when I can't get on, I shut my phone down (or laptop) for about 10 seconds, then try again, see if that works

07 April, 03:15
i had to delete it was taking all my storage on my phone 😫. i had like next to nothing on my phone and it kept saying storage. i took it off now everything runs smooth

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:12
Oh Sturg!! I’m sorry, I should have maybe warned you! All you have to do is clear your cache every 2 or 3 days! You can get it back😄 Here’s how to clear your cache-
*go to settings on the bottom right hand
*hit Data and Storage
*look for Storage Usage, click on that
*then hit Clear Cache or Clear All

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
are you an Iphone? here’s what mine looks like when you get to the clear cache part
04:15 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
07 April, 04:25
i am on an iphone

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
07 April, 04:32
great! you can get back on then! just clear that cache😂