Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
trade schools at community colleges are a great way to go if you are serious about learning. there’s always going to be a need for skilled tradesmen. i did a 2 year auto century program. had no debt, worked 25 years with great pay. did a second career and am about to retire. Loans are enslavement
02:00 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
07 April, 02:22
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
My 21 yr old is trying to get an Electrician Apprenticeship with no luck yet. He refuses to be in debt.
He got a job in a factory type environment that makes the fruit filling for yogurt. In 3 yrs he saved 30k from the age of 18 yrs old. Plus paid bills.
He had to take a job last week making 1k per week on assembly line that manufacturers 700k RV's until he can achieve ultimate goal of being an electrician but if we r going to free Tesla energy...???
I am very proud of him though. So responsible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 02:42
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
lots of electrical companies have aprenticeship programs, might help to take some basic classes to get in the door

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
07 April, 02:05
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
trying to delete a dpf off my 2020 6.7 powerstroke, can you help? 🤣 Jk jk. 🤫 wouldn’t want those epa clowns coming after me for increasing the longevity of my overpriced machine.

07 April, 02:07
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
DPF is basicaly cow urine. these enviornmentalists are nuts😂😂😂😂