Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
07 April, 08:57
🧡🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
07 April, 09:06
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
except he had mandates and he shut down his state for the same reasons the Feds are pushing vaccine passports - so this is a political move for re-election. Eyes open Tennesseans.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qayla Marie @QaylaMarie
07 April, 09:42
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
I personally hope he is not reelected. All these career politicians need to go. I'll still accept this over the alternative lol

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
agreed - my governor did the same thing. But he locked down the state and made us prisoners in our own homes. I don't trust that this is anything more than politics and once he has won re-election (coming up in two years) he will cancel that EO and accept the NWO. I just don't trust these criminals AT ALL!
10:54 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Qayla Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it