John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I challenge every single person reading this.

I challenge you to at least once a day pick a post and try to prove it correct or incorrect with real factual data. If you have to spend more than five minutes doing so than either assume it is correct or that you are looking at it from the wrong perspective. If everyone were to do this fake news would evaporate.
Come on, I dare you.
09:51 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Shen Zako @shenzako
07 April, 11:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Tough job in a world of liars but one can use Socrates test of 3: 1) is it true ? 2) Is it good ? 3) Is it useful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
07 April, 11:01
I try real hard to do this with everything I read; I always assume there is more to it than is being told/shown (whether it's factual or not, it all deserves diggin' deeper for better understanding). Have a great Wedns. JohnQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 11:37
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Fantastic to hear this. There is always more to the story. You have a great one yourself!

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
07 April, 10:00
i will try to do that before the day is done !!

07 April, 10:01
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
Outstanding.