Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 07:36
Remember back in 2020 when Cuomo accidentally called this A Drill while talking to the media?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
07 April, 07:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Why do we have zero organized protests against this monster? Its like no one cares about any of the awful things Cuomo does. Im very new to the state of NY but Looking around me is like a nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 07:47
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
I am willing to stand with Our People of NY. I told him in March 2020 he would be a naked king in the street. It is becoming his reality now. I Live Upstate far from the madness, out here life is mostly normal, except folks are dying from the shot and no-one can go into a hospital with their loved ones.

Anthony Cerro @AnthonyCerro
I live Upstate (where stood the Last of the Mohicans), and I think Cuomo is getting a momentary pause while we all "trust the plan" a little bit longer. If things don't soon pan out, or don't pan out at all, the People will have little left to hold them back. My Mom was one of the thousands he murdered, he's earned his most special place in Hell.
07:58 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnthonyCerro in this post can reply
07 April, 08:01
In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication
I am sorry to hear that brother. We are in a very mineral rich area here in upstate, that's what the natives were murdered for.