Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
Good morning, Patriots!!

Was having a discussion last night with some about TV cooking shows and we briefly spoke about this Guy. After dinner, jumped on FB & the very first ad that I was served was this.
I dont talk about cooking shows and I never talk about this Guy.
How ironic that this content was on my feed?

Have an awesome day!!
#KeepWinning
09:04 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Time4U2Know in this post can reply
Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
16 December, 01:35
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
15 December, 11:32
☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 December, 11:18
And his name is guy 😂 yeah sometimes i will be thinking of something to search im thinking it open the search haven’t even started to type it and boom its there 🤔

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 August, 03:03
Of course we are. it happens all the time. whether you talk it, text, research or email something will pop up. it is AI .

Only followers of this user (Tayshima) can see their posts

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
25 January, 12:43
a friend sent this to me today

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
24 January, 09:42
always listening. been going on a long time

Crew Chief @Innate_58
24 January, 08:50
happened to us last Friday. Friends over talking about unkown mutual friend that im not close too. dint get on bookface but to check marketplace and low and behold i have a notification fhat this person had updated their status. never have i searched this person. they are listening. what privacy do we have?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 August, 02:18
In response Crew Chief to his Publication
Why I ditched Fakebook.

Cher Will @SLOQanon
24 January, 02:21
My friend had the same thing happen - weird things popping up on FB that she had been talking about. She even tested it by purposely talking about some obscure subject, and sure enough, within an hour, ads started popping up on that subject! On her iPhone, I told her to go to the FB app, and in the settings, turn off the microphone. She hasn't had the problem since. Probably a similar way on other phones. 🗣️ 📱

Kim Steinhauer @KimberlyAnne
24 January, 12:58
Big brother is watching;)

Nunya Business @AAug22
23 January, 10:11
I had a similar experience chatting with the spouse about the gold standard while at a fast food place...later wanted to know when the us ended the afghan war 1st thing to pop up in my google search querry was when did the us end...the gold standard! I had never googled either before. We are being listened to (spied on) by our phones, smart electronics, tv, etc. at all times.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 02:24
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I have where my phone looks like someone has control of my camera and tries to photograph me but I have a bandaid covering the camera. It is kinda scary.

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
23 January, 02:48
They are listening to your phone. Hey Siri.........

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
23 January, 11:57
🤦‍♀️ Damn spy's!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
23 January, 11:08
That has been happening to me for over a year! It's caled BIG BROTHER😉 We test it out all the time...my kids were dumbfounded!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
23 January, 10:42
This is why I wear one of these at all times.

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
23 January, 10:37
that's the AI and how we have loosed all our privacy & rights🤬
no coinquiking!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
23 January, 10:27
👀No coinkidink there

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
23 January, 10:22
Ironic or "ironic"? Happens to me all the time. Theyre listening.

Mrs Eaton @Backqup
23 January, 10:19
I'm a hot head and just go off saying all kinds of stuff to vent when I'm mad and then I say, "Did you get that, phone? Eff you too!"
My family already thinks I'm crazy so...🤷🏻‍♀️

Teresa Micheal @freedom45
23 January, 09:46
I deleted my fb because of stuff like that happening....they've been doing it for a long time😡

Nunya Business @AAug22
23 January, 10:13
In response Teresa Micheal to her Publication
Most new phones come with it already installed and there is no way to remove it. facebook has admitted they track people even if they have NEVER had a facebook acct.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 January, 09:48
Good morning Time.
It's mind boggling to think of how much data is being collected about each and every person on the planet. Even more mind boggling to imagine the computing power necessary to mange all of that data.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 August, 03:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
God and whitehats are listening to big tech...and it isn't
for hopes of figuring out how to catch up with them

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
23 January, 09:39
i thought it was ironic too until we figured out our phone is listening to us. we were like oh wow the synchronicity but then several times we mentioned something - and then ads about it popped up 🙄. sorry to burst your bubble homie

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
23 January, 09:39
Wow, that's creepy. Have a great 123Day! 🇺🇸

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
23 January, 09:38
Thank You. just disabled all micrphones, Siri and anything else I can find.

Patriot Armi @RealPatriotArmi
23 January, 09:28
anyone with an iPhone: good idea to turn off Siri on all apps. uncheck “Allow Siri to learn from this app” etc.

Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
23 January, 09:28
They are listening...

Gail Canty @Gcanty
23 January, 09:24
they are listening to you

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 January, 09:17
Good morning, Time.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 January, 09:19
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
morning!!

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
23 January, 09:16
Good morning Time. Happy day!

Olivia Dunham @OliviaMemeThief
23 January, 09:14
It's the cell phones, tablets, smart TV's and any other "smart" devices. Been going on for many years.