John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
Bidens borders
Sobbing migrant boy approaches Texas border patrol after being abandoned and spending the night in the desert: "Somebody could kidnap me, I'm scared!"
ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING
11:07 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Truth Angel @TruthAngel
07 April, 09:43
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
This child is clearly traumatized. He's lucky to have found this border patroller. So many unlucky. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 April, 11:20
😡I can piece enough Spanish together to understand that this poor kid is not with his parents, he was in a group and was just dumped.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
06 April, 11:13
😭Father Pleeeeeeease Help these children... I Pray Protection In Jesus name. Father please send your warring Angels and STOP this destruction of Children... This is not a game or a dam movie theese are little souls being terrified and abused. I Speak protection, In Jesus Name.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
06 April, 11:20
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Amen🙏❤️

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
06 April, 11:12
this breaks my heart. ugh.