Grandmas Hands @GrandmasHands
Are there some Holy Ghost prayer warriors in the house?
Twitter block my account so I sent them a threat. We need to pray that their computers will crash. This is what I sent them. Like in the days of Elijah. You guys rise up and judge Twitter. The devil will not stop till they see fire. Today is day 211 we have been praying daily.
👇👇

https://t.me/realdrstella/...
05:08 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrandmasHands in this post can reply
Sunny Day @SunnyDay
06 April, 05:14
In response Grandmas Hands to her Publication
i just saw a documentary on the CIA remote viewers who could break computer systems with their minds. You came up with a good idea there! If we knew, we could have done that with the dominion machines on election night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandmas Hands @GrandmasHands
06 April, 05:08
You guys blocked my account because I promoted Hydroxychloroquine for Covid. Do you realize that AMA and AMJ has changed their tune on HCQ? I have treated thousands of patients. Are you physicians? I think you should put my account back up and restore all my followers and stop touching my account. I am also a no joke prayer warrior and I will put whoever blocked my account or reads this and refuse to put it back on my prayer alter till you put it back up. I will pray daily on Twitter computers till they crash. There will be no place in this universe for Twitter to hide in Jesus name. I’m not stupid like all the others you’ve been messing with. I know this is a spiritual battle. And y’all are messing with a battle axe. May the warrior angels of God beginning to crash every one of your computers till you put my account back up in Jesus name. Secondly you will be part of the lawsuit I’m about to file for practicing medicine without a license.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kev Oooo @KevO
06 April, 05:18
Amen

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 April, 06:27
👊👊👊❣️