Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
11 April, 05:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Love you, beautiful soul! #ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
07 April, 11:15
I cannot wait.. such a warrior!!! God. bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
06 April, 07:47
An heart on 2 feetā¤

kari willis @kari5274
06 April, 06:30
My boyfriend and me are in a fight right now because he says I need to give up and acknowledge that Biden won and that Q is nothing but propoganda. If this reationship was newer, hed be out.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
06 April, 04:38
I admire you and thank you for your perseverance. Few of the ā€œsenior Q inspirersā€ or digital soldiers have been on silence mode. I hear ā€œholding the lineā€ with less frequency. God bless America and all that are fighting to save what is left. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™

Gunroz Gunroz @Gunroz1
06 April, 04:15
šŸ™Bravo madame

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
06 April, 04:03
Thank you for this post today! I have been feeling a little discouraged lately. You are the best!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
06 April, 04:02
...hands down! Veronica is one of the coolest patriots on the planet!!!šŸ˜ā¤šŸ’Œ

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 April, 03:33
You are so beautiful!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 April, 03:30
Patriots!!! This the kind of 'VIRUS' we ALL need to catch - in a hurry!

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
06 April, 03:29
trop belle merci veronica

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lone Girl @Lonegirl
06 April, 03:28
either have I

Love & Light @LD2021
06 April, 03:26
Thank you!! Your smile and spirit shine through in each photo...you're such an inspiration!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 April, 03:25

icQnnect ā­ā­ā­ @icQnnect
06 April, 03:23
Thank you for shining so bright! Sending Love from Germany! ā¤ļø

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
06 April, 03:22