Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 10:22
ā€œFake Fauciā€ not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If youā€™re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rain Man @RainMan
06 April, 12:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq you know TX is bigger and easier to social distance so Masks Are Not Required ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
Oh my, I'm seriously hoping that is not what you are really thinking and that there is still a killer virus out therešŸ˜³ At this stage people should be waking up to this nonsense and the agenda the globalists are pushing on us. Fear and *mask wearing is what's making people sick.
01:51 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Rain Man @RainMan
06 April, 04:46
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
My lil ;) meant I was kidding. I'm with you.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 April, 06:55
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Thank God, God Bless cuz I think things are about to shake up. This all needs to stop and change the way we live, change our ways as the Cabal continues to fall. The high Love vibrations is what is going to get us all out of this, the evil Cabal can not tolerate those vibes.
"We The People" need to take back our human sovereignty on this planet.šŸ™šŸ’—