Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
False Flag at the end of the month ?

Role Players Needed(Disaster Victim Actors for Military Training Exercises)

Role players needed to act as disaster victims, mass casualties,
anxious and injured citizens for military exercises in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Civilians will be rescued, triaged and put through a decontamination
process.

Compensation is $100 per day

The training exercise dates are 1/26/21, 1/28/21, and 1/30/21

A sign up event will take place on 1/25/2021

https://lasvegas.craigslis...
06:18 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
26 January, 10:39
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
😂Trolling is fun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
23 January, 07:02
Since when does the military use civies for training?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
23 January, 12:35
Hmmm...must've filled all those roles already!

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
23 January, 12:33
Appears to be a DC area code

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 January, 11:50
Our Government is so sick. http://work4hds.com/apply/

23 January, 02:41
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
So is mine Honey

23 January, 11:48

23 January, 02:43
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Thank i will !!❤️

23 January, 11:47
Another false flag coming?

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
23 January, 11:27
Send this to the US Marshalls ! 💥

It's interesting, how whoever posted this, they left a contact name ... "Chris Muller" 👈 ok there, captain obvious ... *eye roll*

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
23 January, 11:15
More madness.

Warrior Horse @WarriorHorse
23 January, 11:12
January 25-February 12 Nellis AFB said Southern NV residents may notice increased noise while they conduct Red Flag 21-1

Cob Cob @Colob123
23 January, 11:11
We should all sing up and no one go OR someone set up a program to create a program to create sign ups with varying fake names so they think they have a full staff of people and no one shows up.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 January, 10:51
im headed that way.. i may have to do so undercover work!

23 January, 10:59
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Go for it ...

World Wide @worldwide
23 January, 11:18
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Awesome

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
23 January, 10:51
😳😳😳😳😳🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
23 January, 10:46
🤔🤔🤔

Sandra Barbier @Sandrab71
23 January, 10:39
things that make you go hmmmmmm

Proud Maja 82 @PatriotsMaja82
23 January, 10:32
Posted this yesterday.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 January, 10:28
My question is… Is this something the military would actually do? Advertise for people and pay them $100?

Donna Hudson @Deba64
23 January, 10:58
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
I don't believe it

LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
23 January, 11:22
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Where does it say this is "the military" ? This sounds like a black hat plot ... not a white hat plot. 🤔💡

⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ @thatguynextdoor
23 January, 09:11
Sounds like a typical Soros setup.

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
23 January, 11:01
In response ⚡️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚡️ to his Publication
That is just what I was thinking!!!!!!!

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
23 January, 09:10
$100 a day? That's just fooking stoopid. I not work for under $500 plus expences.
They'll get what they pay for.

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
23 January, 09:01
dig more. who is chris muller? same phone number. from 2018 ...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 06:44
all eyes on 👀 we need to infiltrate this, with the utmost security in mind. do not let October 1st happen again.

23 January, 07:21
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Well The Arcurians are supposed to be coming on the 28th to bring the light - ties into the peaceful galactic family coming - my friend is in Vegas ill ask her if anything is happening downtown

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
23 January, 06:29
Link is now deleted. Very Suspicious. I did see the link live before it got pulled

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
23 January, 08:49
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
seems to still work for me???