Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
17 March, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
I'd take off the mask IF I had one to take off (refused to even consider buying or making one). It feels so good to cheerfully walk through a door that has a huge "No Mask No Entry" sign on it, like I've done many times and did again about an hour ago, no one had any objection, I just wish others would at least try it... With Confidence!
07:03 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
18 June, 10:41
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Cowards are people who didn't/don't want to to wear a mask but were AFRAID of getting yelled at for not wearing one. Imagine if there was a real threat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 April, 11:00
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I keep seeing these posts but walked into Rural King and was the only one not wearing one? The sign at cashier said "Government Enforced" I told the clerk that this sign is not true. Who is enforcing it? She couldn't answer me.