Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
THERE ARE MANY RACES ON EARTH NOT ALL ARE BLACK AND EVIL, MANY OF THEM ARE!

YOU SEEM SO OFFENDED ARE YOU BLACK BI RACIAL?

THIS IS PART OF YOUR DNA TO BE REACTIONARY AND UNPREDICTABLE

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR HOSTILITY OUT ON ON FAST FOOD WORKERS SERVING YOU COLD FRENCH FRIES

ITS IN THE BLOOD AND DNA NOT SKIN TONE THERE ARE EVIL BEINGS ON THIS PLANET ITS IN THE BIBLE

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT AT ALL? EVEN A SINGLE BIT?
06:44 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
06 April, 09:55
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
And white doctors, scientists, killing us slowly with their injections for money or worse are any better? People knowingly putting toxins in our air and food--are they black? Who programs this violence and premature sex crap into our mockingbird media?

It's called trauma response, darlin. With love and reconnection to divine we all can heal and release trauma--all races except maybe the evil cabal f*cks. I worked as a middle and high school teacher in Detroit area for 33 years. There was not one child who did not have love in their hearts when shown love and respect. Prayer, meditation, breathwork etc are the answers. Not this crazy separation crap your dishing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
06 April, 12:19
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
POINT: THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE AND ITS BASED ON DNA! THIS IS A FACT GOOD SEEDS VS SATAN SEEDS

GOOD FOR YOUR AREA WHERE YOU LIVE AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR RACE- I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SKIN TONE I DO MUCH DISLIKE VIOLENCE AND CRIME!

I, BEING WHITE AND INTELLIGENT WILL NOT WALK DOWN A STREET WHERE BLACK "YOUTH" ARE HANGING OUT - THE LAWS ARE AS SUCH EVEN WHEN YOU MURDER OR BURN DOWN BUILDINGS YOU GET OUT WITH NO PUNISHMENT! (BLM ANYONE?)

CRIME IS A JOKE IN THE HOOD AND YOU KNOW IT!

IS IT ANY CRIME THAT BEING WHITE I NEED TO REPENT TO ALL BLACKS BECAUSE YOUR GREAT GRANDMOTHER PICKED COTTON?

MY GRANDMOTHER PICKED COTTON AND WAS ONE OF 12 FARMERS IRISH/ENGLISH/GERMAN KIDS

WHERES MY FREE HOUSING, FOOD, RENT, EDUCATION, SCHOLARSHIPS, PHONES, WHERE?

THIS IS A WAR ON DNA ADAMIC & CAANONITE BLOODLINES

GOD CURSED YOU - NOT WHITE PEOPLE!

BLACKS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE AND STOP COMMITTING CRIMES AND BLAMING WHITE PEOPLE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 April, 08:00
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Wow, do me a favor and block me from your account. I don't need racist people in my life. I'm white but my beautiful family has black blood and Cherokee running through their veins and we are loving and proud people. We are children of GOD. Please remove me from your followers. I would do it myself but for some reason that feature is in Russian on my phone and I can't do it myself right now. Thanks.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
06 April, 09:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thanks for your TRUE common sense, Hope. ❤️
I guess this chick does not get the concept #wwg1wga