Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
06 April, 03:27
#loveoneanother ☺️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him In
PawMeow
Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him In - YouTube

Abandoned Puppy Followed Us Home And We Let Him InIn Bulgaria a lot of people abandon puppies and kittens on the streets. And all those animals need help. Th...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
06 April, 03:59
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
@jimbo0566 Thank you for showing us this. I just finished watching this and it made me cry! I have always loved dogs and by the end of the year we are looking at getting a new puppy! I cant wait for that day ! We owned a black and white Border Collie cross. We had him from a puppy and trained him. He grew up with my kids and was an inside pet! He was loyal and protective and he loved us unconditionally till the day he died ( he was nearly 20 years old .....that’s human years by the way). It was one of the saddest days of my life saying goodbye to him! It has been nearly 8 years now since we lost him and only now we are ready to have a new addition to our family!! 🐕🐶❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Here are some pics of my little rescue dog. Her name is Abby, she's ten years old now and is a Chihuahua mix. She's fun to spoil! ☺️
04:26 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
06 April, 09:04
So cute.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
06 April, 06:03
Thank you your dog is so cute! I would like a puppy like this or a maltese terrier. When I was a teenager we had a dog called a basenji (she actually looked like this🐕)and she was from a rescue home. The dog I had previously was a chihuahua cross also. Her name was Charmaine and she lived till she was 16 years old. It seems that any dog or cat we have had previously have lived beyond their life expectancy!
Looking back now I think they lived so long because we didn’t over vaccinate them! The time I remember that my last dog had to stay at a boarding kennel was when we all went away for a couple of days were we couldn’t bring pets or in between house moves! Continual VACCINATIONS are not good for dogs either!! 🐕 I really feel my border collie cross wasn’t the same after this!!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 April, 05:53
Dogs are the best, Abby is adorable!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 April, 05:41
moi aussi une chienne 😜mais pas rescue elle est 🙄plutot zinzin aussi

debbie french @animalsgalore
06 April, 05:11
Look at those kissable lips!!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
06 April, 05:01
eh you trying to make me cry with that first vid,you did laughcry, what you say to your pup 2nd pic..you got the stink eye lol

LuckyLukini @LuckyLukini
06 April, 04:49
What smirk.. Too cute...