Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 April, 01:52
I will not go back to Twitter I'm sorry, I know you want me to, I could do a lot of good there, I know you've told me, but the toxic behavior I have suffered from individuals who claim to be within our own movement there is unbearable it drains all the goodness out of me. I was unfairly mistreated by selfish individuals who would rather stay in low vibe victimhood, self service and manipulate other people in order to get their way. They don't care about anybody else, they only care about themselves, money and attention and I was hurt by them severely. I loved them so much because I thought they were family and they betrayed me, I cried for days. Others in the group even complimented my pure heart before they too left due to the same pains inflicted on them by these same individuals. They hurt me because I tried to share what I knew, their arrogance and need to be in control prevented them from seeing the truth I was showing them and they called me evil for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
I find real life more interesting than any online. I can not see the smirk from sarcasm, or a glint in the other persons eye when they say something whitty.... we can go on - I believe everyone here knows what i am typing... Trolls online, not much else, disinformation, some good info when you sift thru the turds.
02:08 AM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HazeGrey70 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 April, 08:01
In response Haze Grey to his Publication
I love people watching, I use to go to the mall pre-covid and sit for while on a bench just to watch 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haze Grey @HazeGrey70
08 April, 11:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Cats do that, lol. I have observed plenty - so yes I observe as will. Either way - Real life is much better (usually anyway)