Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 12:42
If people cared they would learn their rights and stop the insanity, instead choose to avoid due process of law, avoid learning solutions, law and physics.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
06 April, 12:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
We have the power, technology and resources to clothe, feed and house every human on the planet. 3 images.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
The problem there is not enough willing to learn rights as the law, how to defend, and the physics to life force.
12:50 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Hungarian Knight S.D.H. @HungarianKnightSDH
06 April, 01:08

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Absolutely right, operation mockingbird and the indoctrination of children did allot of damage, it will take time to fix. I believe once corrupt propaganda wiped away and truth spreads it will reignite creativity in everyone and we will all relearn and understand

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
06 April, 09:43
In response Hungarian Knight S.D.H. to his Publication
It’s my understanding that things will change dramatically. TV will become almost nonexistent, we will have more outdoor activities. We will be encouraged as a community to come together and better our neighborhoods and schools. Work less.

I’m in a group out of Ireland and they are already making changes, planting gardens, support each other spiritually and talking about living in smaller homes and enjoying life more.

The new world sounds more spiritual and less materialistic.