r363l l10n @r363ll10n
...but that's none of my business. 🐸 ☕️🥴🥴

A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000.

I think we have bigger things to be concerned about seeing as though COVID has a 99% recovery rate for most people.
11:15 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
jerry lewis @jerrylew69
06 April, 08:26
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I wonder if allowing covid to progress to the point were people have bilateral pneumonia and then you place them on ventilators instead of treating them out the gate with hydroxychloro, zinc,Zpack or other proven therapies counts as medical miss practice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
06 April, 01:13
In response jerry lewis to his Publication
Read the book 'Undercover Epicenter Nurse ' by Erin Marie Olszewski (this nurse). She blows the whistle on Cuomo and what happened in NYC at Elmhurst Hospital during the madness. Cuomo issued an EO that gave immunity to drs and nurses treating covid patients. What happened is 3rd world shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396