Kayleigh McEnany @KayleighMcEnany
Vaccines, Ivermectin, Hydrochloroquine...It’s a choice like any other. That’s all. No one should be forced. We don’t need vaccination ID’s. Instead, we need voter registration ID’s. We also need term limits. The entrenchment of politicians on both sides must end. Restaurants and other small businesses should re-open (if they can still afford to). Businesses get back in business. Churches should also re-open. Opening up the lifeblood of America (churches and small businesses) needs a shot in the arm...not all humans! Face it, Ivermectin is being used effectively throughout the world. But nothing on MSM discusses it unless it’s negative. By the way, are any of the vaccines FDA approved yet...asking for a friend?

Doctor explains 99.3% of COVID-19 patients treated with Ivermectin recovered in five days

https://dominicantoday.com...
09:54 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by KayleighMcEnany in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
06 April, 01:58
In response Kayleigh McEnany to her Publication
Oh FFS GFY FAKE ACCT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
06 April, 01:53
so happy to see you here my beautiful warrior cancer survivor gal. we need to stick together to preach the miracle of med beds in curing cancer. much love, gabby🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
06 April, 01:42
So glad to see you here!

You've made my week!

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 10:51
ps.. sorry for the foul language, it shows I'm passionate about getting rid of these scummy dirtbags

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 10:49
It's great Fauci was paraded out in front for the people to get to know what a slimey weasel he is, when to we get to see the fucker hang?

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
06 April, 10:47
These vaccines are a global genocide nothing less. vaccines have always been a crime against humanity (as are many other aspects of society, mostly led by globalist corporate, illegitimate government). The compulsory nature of these shots should never be in question, in fact, we should not be given the "choice" to maim and kill our children and selves in the name of "health/wellbeing. This world is fucked and we the people have had a fuckin gutsful of their shit

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
06 April, 05:33
Way back in Nov 2019 we both got one hell of a bad bug- bad for 3 weeks- Dr would not prescribe anything for it stating it was "just a virus". I had a lingering lung infection from it. In Jan 2021, hubbby tested pos after exposure, had zero symptoms but got hcq, zinc and z pack- he only took the zinc and hcq- 5 days later, I got it, took hcq, zinc and z pack- my symptoms were like a mild flu- it was gone in a couple of days AND so was the lingering lung thing. Bottom line, that combo works.

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
06 April, 12:22
Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine are anti parasitic drugs. Covid 19 hasn’t been verified by koch’s postulate which means it has not ever been isolated and does not exist. So are these drugs curing the common cold, the flu, or nanofiber worms?

Evana Garland @ChivasE
06 April, 12:02
From a lawyer fighting for the rights of the people in New Zealand! Enough of this socalist agenda that our so-called prime minister is feeding us! 😭

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

777ichae7 777arti77 - Z @PegasusWarrior
05 April, 10:36
Thanks for the Follow Kayleigh. You are truly one of my HEROS! Role model for women the world over! ~Sending your and your family love and light.