Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 April, 07:54
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Three more minutes, of hair conditioner to soften your hair, two minutes of brushing with fluoride to get your smile whiter, nope all just that much longer for the poison to interact with our bodies. Facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 07:56
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Think about it if for instance fluoride worked, why would most of the populous have dental problems. Like a HUGE percentage of all ages. Can't make money off healthy folks or luciferian sacrifice, or slow kill them. Facts, like the insider said, when I was like WTF, she said calmly, well they are a death cult.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 April, 07:53
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Facts just like baby powder, they have stuff that promotes excess candida in the "lotions" they relegate that back to soft kill. And then make money off the excess candida growth, i.e. cancer and typically own and money launder via the cancer centers, and consider each death a luciferian sacrifice at the top.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 April, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
As sick as that sounds, I believe your statement is true.