Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 April, 02:35
Anons- I am looking for reccomendations for a lawyer who can help us fight back against our school district. They are mandating that every senior get tested for covid in order to attend graduation, AND mandating that they attend graduation, or they will dock their actual grades.My son should not have to get medical tests to attend his public school graduation. I am looking for reccomendations for actual lawyers in the state of Utah, who would be interested in fighting this, and even reccomendations for what kind of lawyer would be best for this suit. Please feel free to share this message with any one you think might be able to help. Thanks, I know I can count on Anons to help me fight this tyranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kell Richh @Kerichh
maybe try and get in contact with someone through lin wood’s fightback.law website??
02:53 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kerichh in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 April, 02:55
In response Kell Richh to his Publication
oooh, i didn't know about that, thanks Anon, you guys are the best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396