Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
SHARE THIS TO MAKE SPIRIT AIRLINES FAMOUS.....😡

Family is being thrown off a Spirit Airlines flight from Orlando to NY because their two-year-old child is eating without a mask.
02:27 PM - Apr 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
05 April, 05:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It will be a happy day when they get retribution. These tactics cannot continue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 April, 07:31
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
That will be sweet won't it....I feel so sorry for these people, but at least it looked like the other people on the plane were sympathetic to the couple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
05 April, 04:18
There seems to be global corporate agenda by the airline industry to target Jews! Time for all Jews to boycott these airlines staring with : #BoycottSpiritAirlines

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 April, 04:02
ASSHOLES!!!!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
05 April, 04:01
Absolutely fu€king ridiculous! 🤬

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
05 April, 04:00
The baby was eating too!!

EVERYONE STOP FKING FLYING!!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
05 April, 03:48
people need to stop flying everywhere these airlines need to boycotted,fuck them it wont take long for them to collapse. if ypu cant drive there dont go. whats more important your little vacation you cant live without or your freedoms for the rest of your life.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
05 April, 04:40
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
excactly

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 April, 03:43
I hope they gave them parachutes because they are in flight

Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
05 April, 03:29

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
05 April, 02:57
Unbelievable! The power has gone to their heads. I will NEVER fly again.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
05 April, 02:34
TODAY I EMAILED ALL AIRLINES THAT OUR FAMILY WILL NOT FLY THEIR AIRLINE
UNTIL THEY NO LONGER REQUIRE
MASKS,
TEMPERATURE SCREENING,
CONTACT TRACING,
PROOF OF COVID TESTING,
OR VACCINATION CERIFICATION.

NO REPLY NECESSARY.

OF COURSE, THEY ALL REPLIED.

ONE PERSON CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE IF YOU TAKE ACTION.

I CAME ACROSS THIS "MODERN SLAVERY" POLICY ON
VIRGIN ATLANTIC AIRLINE. PDF IN LINK.

#Freedom
#wwg1wga
#takeaction

https://corporate.virginat...

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
05 April, 02:42
In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
I try to write at least two "power emails" per day against these commies!!!!!