Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
05 April, 11:41
The Military is about to REDPILL THE WORLD. Be ready for it. πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
and what does "about to" mean? I'm sorry, I respect you as a fellow poster here, but I am frustrated.
11:50 AM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Patriot Lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply
INFJ 237 @infj237
05 April, 12:09
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
This just expired.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
05 April, 03:18
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication
??

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 April, 03:22
In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

Patriot Lisa @robeofglory
05 April, 11:56
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Soon in the near future!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
05 April, 03:05
Soon could mean alot...

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
05 April, 07:40
Thank You.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦