Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 April, 10:48
In response STL Anon to his Publication
I've never gotten a flu shot and would never take any vaccine shot. Also almost never been sick. Once back in the early 90's a co-worker asked for time off for doctor visit. He had a boil on his forehead and swore it happened right after he got a flu shot and insisted it was a "microchip" stuck under the skin. Everyone including myself thought he was nuts. Now I'm not sure. He had the boil 'lanced' and demanded to take possession of the microchip which the doctor told him it was just inflammation. I wonder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 April, 10:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
05 April, 03:51
WHO public page say the same thing about cov.19 as flu protection - why do people not seek out the public side there? (possibly they have been told to show the truth there?)
But people listen to MSM in a big way ... what are these smartphones for the people..use them. And stand together.