Agnes Lee @agneslee
Bravo!

I cannot applaud this man enough….yes, yes, yes!
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins

https://bit.ly/2PRaw0a
04:46 PM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by agneslee in this post can reply
Great Day @GreatGreatDay
07 April, 12:48
In response Agnes Lee to his Publication
We need billboards across our country, "Get out you evil Communist Natzi's. You are not welcome here!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 April, 05:12
BRAVO !!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
04 April, 05:01
This actually made me so happy to see this pastor stand up so strong for his congregation and for Jesus it actually made me cry! And I don't cry easily. We need an entire country of brave determined people like this man!

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
04 April, 04:51
I played it on a loop, for about an hour, b/c somehow I was living vicariously through him, it's a keeper. Love the video, love the man's fortitude and I loved to see that "health inspector" turn her tail and run. The officers, had no business coming in force like that - I love the police but sending two would have been plenty. No offense to the boys in blue. Love you guys, but this video shows excessive force for sure.