Only people mentioned by Peacock6 in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
06 April, 09:49
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dayna Oliver @DaynaTeaches
06 April, 12:24
Dates named never happen when stated. Military is in control of the operation, but Mike Lindell's second video has been out for a couple of days now. Maybe that is part of it.

As to the details of the post...who really knows. It sounds good. I haven't lost hope and do believe the Patriots are in full control. Trump will be reinstalled as the legitimate winner of 2020. As to timing, that is in the hands of the military.

We all want Trump back in office and the criminals held accountable for their crimes. We won't stop fighting the insane narrative until it's funished!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EmJ _RaisedRight @Indecent_DISCLQSURE
06 April, 12:25
In response Dayna Oliver to her Publication
I second that! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 April, 11:48
Wow, the critical thinking skills on this post are nothing short of baffling... Assuming it has something to do with Q, or military, or specifically Mike.

I saw this last night so I took a while to think about it.

This post could be none of the above. First of all, how would the military get around the country to investigate this? And out of uniform? I dont' think so.

I thought about access to high level persons and being able to get video-I'll make bets there are still Ds around who believe in free and fair elections.

Do you remember the guy who was investigating voter fraud in 2009? Ya, I'm not going to say it here and make it easy-for those people who think that "troop movements" aren't put out on social media-there's a reason why (IF this IS real) was put on 8kun. Because they know conservative sites including this one are being watched. They have an agenda with this message. What that agenda is, only time will tell.

#MAGA #wwg1wga

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 April, 07:44
Disinformation is necessary.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
06 April, 08:08
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Only followers of this user (McPatriot64) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 02:44
but i thought it happend already and we are just watching a movie lol

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 01:53
Hold on guys! Look: more amazing anonymous β€œi cant tell you who i am” bullshit.

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 01:52
THE GOAL POSTS MOVE AGAIN...... and the sheeple say bahhhh while lining up for their vaccine.

Ron Erhardt @RonE
05 April, 01:48
It should matter; but these 'ultimatum' posts have a way of failing (ALL of them, really), so don't hold your breath.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Luke Skywatcher @WAKE_UP
05 April, 01:57
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
Same thing as Jan 20th, Mar 4th, April 1st, April 4th, NOTHING.

Because this entire satanic plan has everyone right where they are supposed to be: confused. God is NOT the author of confusion. He promised a Beast, False Prophet and Antichrist and they are coming fast. Anyone - I mean anyone - in government coming to β€œfix” things IS part of the plan. Satans plan. Period. God warned us about all of this.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 April, 08:01
When April 20th comes around, everybody will forget about this post & there will be a new investigation we can watch. This is ALL DRAMA. At this point we’re all wheels on the bus.

Only followers of this user (Swilsdorf) can see their posts

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 April, 04:50
😒Wow. Thank you for your service. Undoubtedly many stand in your support.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
04 April, 03:57
The my pillow guy said he has paid HUGE amounts of money to P.I. Firms to do exactly what this posts refers to . Anything is possible nowadays. The snowball has to stop rolling at some point.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 April, 03:41
the more of this put into public domain, it boosts the info from lindell, powell and byrne. it should make more aware of the fraud and more wonder how corrupt the judicial system is to not allow evidence to be presented.

more redpilling.

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
04 April, 03:14
Not putting all my eggs in the β€œit’s happening on Easter” basket. There are plenty of great decodes suggesting Easter & Monday are 'big' days. We have had several of these moments and nothing. It’s still happening. We won’t know when. It’ll likely happen when no one suspects because the military never gives away a time and place to an enemy in advance- that means we won’t know either. April 10 Delta coming up as well...you never give an enemy specific dates.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 April, 03:52
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
04 April, 05:23
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
it also confuses the enemy.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
04 April, 03:11
IT’s β€œHabbening”!πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ™ŒπŸ» Im believing, no matter what. It WILL be happening.πŸ”₯DEADLINESπŸ”₯THIS WEEK!

movies 2021 @movies2021
04 April, 03:10

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
04 April, 03:49
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Ya mean believe for the best be prepared for the worst?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
04 April, 02:46
More bullshit promises when are americans going to ake up! You might aswell be out there with masks on getting your vaccine because they have caught you via dates & hopium so you do nothing yet you call the masked up sheep the world is fighting apart from america yet we have to wait for america first pfft grow some balls & take action or loose everything!!!!

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
04 April, 02:42
Anyone date fagging is wrong. The military does not telegraph their moves to the enemy. No one knows when what will happen. If we know then the enemy knows and can counter attack.

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 April, 02:11
Let this be TRUTH -

Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
04 April, 02:02
A. THERE IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO TURN THIS INTEL OVER TO :PRESIDENT TRUMP HIMSELF. TRUMP USED SPACE FORCE TO GET ELECTION PROOF,NOT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. SPACE FORCE HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO AVOID WAR. THIS IS NOT TRUMP TEAM. M.I. IS NOW TRACING

Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
04 April, 02:02
A. THERE IS A CREDIBLE SOURCE TO TURN THIS INTEL OVER TO :PRESIDENT TRUMP HIMSELF. TRUMP USED SPACE FORCE TO GET ELECTION PROOF,NOT A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. SPACE FORCE HAS ALL THE EVIDENCE AND TRUMP IS TRYING TO AVOID WAR. THIS IS NOT TRUMP TEAM. M.I. IS NOW TRACING

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 April, 01:39
Seems to me this evidence should be directed to President Trump and his team.

Maya Persson @Mayapersson
04 April, 01:32
The problem has never been that there has not been enough evidence. The problem is that the system is corrupt and therefore cannot prosecute the illegalities that have been proven. This message does not seem to take this fact into account.

I think we do best in avoiding this thing with dates. What will save us happens according to God's timeline.

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
04 April, 01:50
In response Maya Persson to her Publication
When a government is completly corrupt, it goes to the Military to investigate and compile the evidence and go to Military courts to decide the outcome. Millitary is to uphold the constitution and protect We The People.

SPORTS @SPORTS
04 April, 01:31
Armed and ready for the Civil War. They are killing us. We are mumbling Trust the Plan. The time to fight was long ago. WAKE UP PEOPLE! This is OUR country. We will prance, dance and skip to DC, drag Congress out by the hair(Thank you James Howard "Jimmy" Woods!)and torch the town all mother fucking night long!

LOVE IT!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 April, 01:24
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡STARTING APRIL 10th, NO LATER THAN APRIL 20th, THIS INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLIC.

THE WHITE HOUSE HAS UNTIL APRIL 4th TO COME CLEAN. THE DOJ HAS UNTIL 12:00 NOON TOMORROW TO COME CLEAN.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

John Anon @freeamerican59
04 April, 01:15
bullshat. it's a fake whitehouse how would they respond lol? you interviewed 5 governors? really? why would a governor submit to an interview with a pi? i hope you're right but I'm calling bs