LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
Last night as I flip through the channels, I was catching the climax of some of biblical history. Pharaoh chasing after the Israelites, Moses at the Red sea, the powerful hand of God splitting the waters, so that the Israelites could pass through safely. And as they finished crossing the long dry land with walls of water on both sides of them. God let the water go and the walls came down crushing the enemy. I cried and thanked God was such a powerful climax. Of his love for his people and the protection that He gave them.
Then I turned the channel and another climax was happening, there was Mary at the tomb, she is shocked to see the stone rolled back, and Jesus appeared. Death could not hold him, like He promised He rose again on the third day. I thanked God for such a promise that He kept to His people.
Dear friends there is a climax that is coming and it is coming soon. Jesus like he promised is coming back for his people.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
RISE AGAIN - DALLAS HOLM - YouTube

Wonderful song by Dallas Holm concerning our Lord's resurrection on the third day and his future return on the clouds of heaven

11:18 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LAM 0627, click on at the bottom under it