Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
04 September, 08:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
isn't that a freemason handshake?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
05 May, 11:45
Check out that handshake. That says it all... 98%. One way or another. It gets messy. No other option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cell Tune @celltune
15 April, 03:04
scoundrels! off with their heads!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 April, 01:26
isnt that matt gaetz? evidently congress has never been too good. ALL GOVERNMENT haw failed us miserably and they continue to do the same today.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
30 August, 12:55
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
Not sure how the "title" & "owner's manual" get handled, but hey...
this is war, right?
Those who ELECTED DeS & Gaetz are THRILLED w/ their wisdom, maturity, etc.
(We look @ McCarthy & just sigh...
Not henious to hang & lacking enough raw talent to buff⬆️?)
Devin N. & Steve S. are battle-haggard, but authoritative...

Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 12:07

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 April, 07:47
"real" what?
they've been gas-bags as far back as I can
remember,
and
I remember "The Great Society",
the DC riots p MLK, Jr's assasination,
my friends' pussy-whipped Dads
who worked for 3 letter agencies.
Nobody being very smart,
or EVEN INTERESTED in actual
PROBLEM-SOLVING.

It was TOXIC as far back as the 1960s.
"The geographical cure" actually DID work wonders in my case.
Menial jobs, time to puzzle things out,
+ a state university in the Rockies,
paired w/ a "Hippie Church" that befriended me,
meeting in a city park's bandshell, YEAR-ROUND
➡️me THINGS DC is❌willing to HONOR.

Bureaucracies INSIST on staying
EVER the unweaned INFANT,
eyes SHUT to the needs of THEIR PROVIDER, DEMANDING their "immediate gratification"
ALWAYS be more REAL
than peasants.

Jeanene Carlos @JinafromWV
05 April, 07:35
that handshake!! i recognize it! 😉

Just Meducky @Ducky
05 April, 05:16
Huh?

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
05 April, 05:13
Let see how Gaetz go...!

MyPresidentisTrump Forever @Graciegirl
05 April, 05:03
I’m looking forward to real American Patriots leading our country with President Trump & a loyal Congress

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
05 April, 11:54
Now thats a new handshake, never seen it
Must be in some kind if club together. DS

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
04 April, 09:53
3rd°

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 08:07
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
WHO ARE HERE THE GOOD GUYS AND THE BAD GUYS ?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

I DIDNT KNOW THE AMERICAN FAKERS ACTORS ON POLITICIS

Beck C17_76 @Surreal_Rbt
04 April, 08:17
Congress, Real? Not in my lifetime..

some one special to some @godrus
04 April, 07:52
ghost, check the freemason handshake

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 April, 08:19
In response some one special to some to her Publication
BOTH GUYS THERE ARE ( OR IMITATING)

THE HIGH RANK #Super #LODGES
#UR - #LODGES
HANDSIGN

THIS #token #HANDSIGN I ONLY SEE HERE IN #Spain TO HIGH RANK LIKE...

#FELIPE VI KING OF #Spain TO ALL THE LEADERS OF THE POLIICAL PARTIES IN OUR CONTRIE.

AT SOME TIME WHERE THEY REALIZED THAT WE WHERE CRACKING OUR ASSES AT LAUGH 😁😁😆🤣 ... IN #twitter AND #FORUMS ... OF THEM AND HIS #TOKENS ...

the do some also some insititutional PHOTOS IN JOKE ... exageratin in a hilarious fashion their #TOKENS ....

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#QANON

alleged UR LODGES #HATOR - HATHOR #PENTALPHA ... AND LOTS MORE

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 April, 05:58

Truth Baby @truthbaby18
04 April, 04:35
Yuk.... All this sick and evil secret handshake B.S

Robin Lages @Robinbird
04 April, 04:13
He does look different in 2018

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
04 April, 03:58
This is why Gaetz was targeted. Watch Gaetz interview with nircTV on March 30, 2021 https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...
Telegram: Contact GeneralMcInerney

This is why they targeted him today.
https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
04 April, 03:53
This is why Gaetz was targeted. He is laying out the Dem's agenda on the Border Crisis. https://www.facebook.com/4...

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
04 April, 01:49
Perhaps there are two warring factions within the Masonic Order; the white hats and the black hats.
*We know the black hat 'Jesuits' have had reign over the CIA and all their black ops agendas, which is directed by the global cabal. We've had reports of CIA-Langley, Va raids by the Marines on two different occasions.
*Matt Gaetz's House member committees;
https://gaetz.house.gov/ab...

Cutty Powell @Cuttysark
04 April, 01:40
Yikes! That handshake!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 April, 01:01
Interesting handshake

Jamie Barlow @Flyinby2
04 April, 12:29
DiSantis has the look on his face of an adoring initiate.

Clint VanDeRiet @Ravenrock73
04 April, 10:29
love the secret hand shake Mg. pointer finger to wrist! secret soc!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 April, 09:48
Finger on pulse... Lie detecter test even if only symbolic.

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
04 April, 09:47
that Masonic handshake is also done in the Mormon Temple but the majority of just the regular members have no idea what it really means just the higher up leaders

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 April, 09:37
So, is Gaets a good guy on the inside of the cabal working for white hats, or a bad guy?

Seems the msm is focused on him - and that to me - is indicative of a good guy being attacked... the msm are the bad guys weapon.

If he us a white hat double agent - he would know all the bad guys communication methods, and use them when required.

If the msm had not been aimed at him - I would be more inclined to think he really is a bad guy.

Just a thought.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 April, 12:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The real Gaetz was a pos. The actor replacement is just an actor playing Gaetz. You haven't seen the real one in awhile.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 April, 09:23
RR that smug little F. MG looks like an appeaser in this photo to me G.E. Deceiver's everywhere, it's in the EYES ...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 April, 08:22
G1358
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. G1358

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Keressa Bruce @Kere
04 April, 07:32
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
This is one that really hurt but they all need to go on a one way vacation and never come back!!!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 April, 09:27
In response True Patriot71 to her Publication
I have been an RN since 1978. What is going on is the advancement of the aryan elite 4th Reich worldwide. The sheep are willing participants. I worked in Medical Sales for a Swiss Company for a good chunk of my career. I dabbled in pharma. 4th Reich. I lived in New Haven and Boston.