Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Don't ever scoff at CGI you believed NASA's fairytale for 50 years.
05:31 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 April, 07:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The video of Bush, Clinton and 0bama that the MSM rolled out after the fake inauguration was CGI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 May, 11:54
Public education, flouride, high frutose corn syrup, frankinwheat, pesticide, herbicide, big pharma, contrails, VACCINATIONS...
list goes on & on...
to be honest, it is the mercy of God Almighty we lasted this long.
Think I am gonna like just fine living in the most perfect snow globe ever created, if that is what it turns out to be
on the topic of NASA, are those complicit in the fraud of Generations of Americans in sanger of punishment of any kind?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 April, 07:01
By the end of this movie our belief systems will be turned up side down. But GhostEzra, I keep looking at this rat video and it looks real. Is there a green screen behind the rat or is that rat really enjoying his bath?
What do you think?

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
08 April, 12:18

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
08 April, 12:16

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
08 April, 12:16

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
06 April, 09:00
"Hope the mouse is ok"......ahh memories!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
06 April, 08:52
So confusing as to what really 'up there'. To me, the flat earth theory makes more sense. It does seem to me like the earth is a giant battery/time-piece.
It's hard to get my mind around globe earth-even though that is the accepted theory or 'truth'.
They did lie about chem trails for sure. And that's one of the reasons that I started to question everything.

Only Forward @Callibird
06 April, 08:37
yeeesssss!!! say it again! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 April, 01:27
And why wouldn't we have believed it? What was the alterative evidence/point of view that would have permitted a different conclusion?

Start producing the goods or stop making the claims.

Evidence.

Have you figured at that no one here will accept what you say based on your supposed authority.

We have no clue who you are. Problem is you present yourself as an insider w/ special knowledge we can't possible have.

Not sure who u r but I can tell you that Q never spoke this way.

Q seems strategically designed to place authority in evidence and the truth rather than the speaker.

I'm a Socratic. When I don't have the evidence "I know that I do not know and cannot know."

I don't think you've learned well the lesson.

You act like a smug elite who has been removed from ordinary life with ordinary people for some time.

Like HRC not driving a car for decades or H.W. not knowing how a grocery scanner works.

We trust people who put their pants on one leg at a

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
04 April, 01:50
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Or you would rather think you have the superior hign ground rather than looking into the possibilities .
Take your choice I know you will rebuke any
I choose .

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
28 April, 06:42
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 April, 11:14
3450 1 Corinthians 13:-4-13

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 April, 11:11
Good evening Ezra, Happy Easter to you and your whole family, may the spring bring us more truths and freedom. God Bless🙏💗

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 April, 09:14
Most people, myself included, could not fathom why nas@ would lie about it...until you, and other anons, began...

#TheGreatAwakening

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 April, 08:57
this makes me HAPPY because for decades i have been feeling and saying "everything here is a lie!" so happy not to be the only LION in the room.

Marie Freedom @MarieFreedom5
03 April, 08:42
Anything you can share with us about how the facts will be rolled out? History books re-written? Documentaries that we can trust? Confessions on analog so that they are likely to be authentic? Nonstop trials on TV? I am praying a lot about how I can help others who will be so devastated by the truth that they won't know what to do. They need Jesus♥ as do we all.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 April, 08:08
I was 21 and went to Cape Canaveral. I lloked at my college roomate and said that is some funny shit if they think we believe they took this POS tin can to the moon. We laughed . that was 1993. I always knew the day would come, therefore I am enjoting the show. Good stuff G.E.

Breaking Bad @BreakingBad
03 April, 07:05
Got one for that too...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Puppet Show - Conspiracy Music Guru - YouTube

Conspiracy Merch: https://conspiracy-merch.myteespring.coDownload full FLAT EARTH MAN album here:https://www.amazon.com/Flat-Earth-Conspiracy-Music-Guru/dp/B...

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
03 April, 06:54
NO SCOFFING....LEARNED A COLOSSAL LESSON FOE SURE. YOU HAVE CERTAINLY HELP OPEN MANY EYES. NO SCOFFING...EVER.👁👁😬🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏻

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 April, 06:49
I sent the fake moon landing video to an engineer who worked at NASA during the Moon years and he responded that there were too many people involved for it to be a hoax. People are so blind...

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
03 April, 06:45
Those astronauts are slim and trim for being in space and eating junk food for months at a time. 🤔 I'd be overweight and sick after six months of eating that fare.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
03 April, 06:39
If we went to the moon and had a bounce party them i am 450 years old and donald duck is my uncle!!!! I realy only know a few people that actually believe the whole moon landing and they are al demoncrats!!!R Ricardo

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
04 April, 02:46
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
No they're not.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
03 April, 06:40
Whoever Ghost Ezra is he is pushing flat earth. Interestingly Q says nonto flat earth.

Operation Que @OperationQ
04 April, 03:27
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Black Nobility Jesuit Order: Founders of Fascism, Freemasonry, Illuminati, The Vatican & Zionism"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...
🆔 https://t.me/OperationCue

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
05 April, 11:33
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Q also said no to Jfk jr being alive.

Q also said that disinfo is necessary!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
03 April, 06:11
Speaking of CGI and such... can we get some recastings, reanimations and new voiceovers of some movies while we are at it? Tired of seeing and hearing a specific actor when my kid watches the cartoon Polar Express movie...

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
03 April, 05:57
yup they CGI those planes for twin towers.
Proof of folks with their video footage- no planes

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 April, 05:55
UNFORTUNATELY WE ALL GREW UP WITH THE NASA TALES I WATCHED THEM ALL

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
03 April, 05:53
Love the truth bombs

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
03 April, 05:46
I got unfriended for my NASA truth bombs....

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
03 April, 05:43
#GREATAWAKENING
Nothing is what it seems.
The definition of illiterate in the near future will mean those who cannot unlearn what they think they know and relearn the truth.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 April, 06:04
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
they better NOT be funding this hiax shit anymore

Our Universe Our World @AngelLove28
06 April, 06:40
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
03 April, 05:40
Yep! Preach it!!!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
03 April, 05:35
not for over a decade now