Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
04 April, 11:42
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Jesus lives in each of us.

I wish that with each breath we choose to be reborn to be better.

Please allow me to leave a message for our dear patriot.

My dear brother Juan O Savin,

We are breathing deeply and growing, all of us.

Who can find the first message on the DJT tweer in which he warns of electoral fraud?

How many days before election day was this message published?

Has the military structure under DJT's command since 01/20/2016 been aware of digital Pearl Harbor against the US in the 2020 election?

Was there enough time and resources to devise a plan to avoid the attack? Or that it would allow the attack to subsequently identify and hold domestic and foreign attackers accountable?

The reality is that 74 days have passed since the presidential oath.

We are aware of the signals being sent.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Miller @ThrillerMiller
03 April, 04:41
IMO Tucker Carlson is a patriot. He was the first to expose and keep pushing the corruption within the Biden family especially Hunter. He was still pushing the election fraud into Feb. He still mentions that we don't have a fairly elected president. I watch his show regularly and I do my own research (which is difficult to do now) and he is accurate. Just wanted to add my 2 cents.
God Bless America

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
03 April, 05:50
In response Jack Miller to his Publication
he flipped and flopped. but i thimk the white hats made him see the light.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
03 April, 02:02
Wow. Moving in the right direction.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
03 April, 01:59
🤔

John Anon @freeamerican59
03 April, 01:59
he's still controlled oppo in my book, he let the election fraud go and that was the hill to die on

newmovice 2021 @newmovice2021
03 April, 12:34
Whatch Sound Of Freedom Full Movies 2020 4k
Klik Blu linkTo Whatch Full Moive: https://watchflixs.xyz/en/...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 April, 02:40
In response newmovice 2021 to his Publication
BEWARE of accounts like this.