Only people mentioned by alleyhay17 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 April, 04:35
In response Halley Austin to her Publication
2015 DJT coming down escalator and the words in my spirit "this is My man for a time such as this. he has the skills for My purposes in America." never did i expect "the time such as this" to mean so much. just thought intercessory prayer needed for DJT. but OMG so so much more🕊♥️TY God. for calling me to be a part of this spiritual battle with the seen and unseen warriors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 April, 05:02
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Well said !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Halley Austin @alleyhay17
04 April, 12:59
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Well said! 🥰 I’m so thankful to be on this amazing journey with all you beautiful souls.

Michelle Simmons @Spiritfilled73
03 April, 09:07
Amen sister

anon anon @Qcolorado
03 April, 08:53
I often think, there but the grace of God go I. We can't claim any credit for being awake because the onslaught has been unending. God DID choose us (I hope He reveals why some day) to be lights, to forage through the crap to the truth, and then to suffer the consequences of speaking it to a dark world. I feel grateful to be chosen, but I couldn't do it unless I daily took God's hand.

agape namaste @agapenamaste
03 April, 03:45
http://agapenamaste.blogsp...
the key to find your self!

agape namaste @agapenamaste
03 April, 03:45
In response agape namaste to her Publication
there is no room for mistake....

Elena Iove @Camberu71
03 April, 02:10
INDEED, WE ARE CHOSEN! WE FIRST HAVE BEEN AWAKEN AND NOTHING COULD MAKE US BELIEVE "THEIR" LIES! GOD IS GREAT!