Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
WHERE WAS THE LORD
WHEN THE CHILDERN, SCREAMED FOR HELP
AND DID NOT, & COULD NOT
READ THE BOOK

THEY DON'T COUNT

ONLY BELIEVERS GET SAVED...
IS THIS RIGHT..The Self Righteous

A Child is born, & then Stolen, or Sold, Rapped, Tortured, Slaved, Prostituted, Organ Harvisted, Killed & Sacrificed...
WITHOUT PERMISSION.
But U believers are SPECIAL..& [ the IT ] is going to answer just to YOU...under [ a GOD / LORD, or Whatever's watch, ]
and YOU that have never seen such a Entity,
PREACH constantly about a COMING..

A little HYPOCRITICAL , do you think....
behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Oh if U don't kiss the Lords ass, U don't count is it...

My parents heard the same SHIT...& so did my Grand Parents...
Now my CHILD will probably hear the same story...
U Know, THE Tomorrow that never comes.

What ever happened to an eye for an eye & and a tooth 4 a tooth...

What a SELFISH, Candy Ass World
01:45 AM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
10 April, 03:43
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Don't put us all in the same basket. People who go to churches that are 501 (3)(c)s under the illegal tax code are falsely told to not believe in the death penalty so the church doesn't have to pay taxes. Certainly our evil govt' & their followers, didn't want to pay the price for their crimes when they were exposed. Children don't ask for forgiveness to enter heaven, because they are innocent & sinless. God expects us to mete out justice, & if we don't, we will be held accountable. Executions are happening now, & will continue to happen until we have eradicated this evil. Anyone who doesn't believe in it is weak, & they will have to answer to God. Those awake know it. I struggle, as anyone with empathy would, for those who don't understand because they have been lied to all of their lives. My empathy for them is running short, so they better wake up. It is an eye for an eye & a tooth for a tooth. Gen Patton said, 'may God have mercy on their souls because I won't". God won't either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
10 April, 01:36
IN THE HOLY NAME OF JESUS, I REBUKE THE SPIRITS IN AND AROUND YOU. BE GONE!
"Father, protect this Soul that You created & You love. Open the eyes.
We pray in Jesus Christ Holy Name and by the blood of the Lamb. Thanks."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 April, 01:53
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Thank you for your offering
BUT
Get the father to help the little children,
that still need the help most..
and all other inhumanity of those
that have been made slaves

Be Usefull.

RD5 507 @RD5507
03 April, 02:30
We are born innocent. Ezek ch.18. has testimony. My Master (Jesus some spell His Name) said at one point to those who did kind-hearted things down here "enter in the gladness of God's kingdom". To those who show up claiming to have done a lot of "power" things in His Name, it is said to them "begone, I never knew you" ... That is among the most sobering things one should read to arrogant preacher-skool graduates. Those in the pews are redeemable. Many in pulpits won't get there. Your heart knows. The crimes against the babies is despicably criminal and Must be stopped by the weight of ALL of Us truly opposed to the evil. How can we ensure there is No Place for the evil to hide worldwide, and all at once? That is what it will take to eradicate this. Not allow it anywhere to prolong. Not even one. That is what I continue to pray for and work toward with friends in several countries in Asia and Africa. We must all continue this fight. God bless our steps.

03 April, 06:55
In response RD5 507 to his Publication
What a wake up call this production is,
and discribes a power..
God or Like.

Resting Up to start at the Beginning...

https://youtu.be/rRp97X4NS...
What on Earth Happened - Part Thirteen - YouTube

Our Earth is flat - come with me on this journey down the rabbit hole to discover the true nature of our Earth.

Eric Pless @EricPless
03 April, 01:56
for most of us that are empathetic in one way shape or form it's just too freaking much to relate to! I've been through this again and again and my heart just hurts! I've been through some s*** but not like that as far as I know right?