God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
WHY WE LOVE POTUS
Before he was president, Trump put up a 50 foot flag pole and flew a US flag at Mar-a-Lago. The City Council told him that he could only have a 30 foot pole, but he refused to take it down. They fined him $1,000 a day and when the fine reached $120,000 he went to the city council and made a deal. He would lower the flag to a 30 foot pole if he could donate the $120,000 to the Veterans Affairs, to which they agreed.

He took down the 50 foot pole, had a landscape company come in and build a 20 foot hill and put up a new 30 foot pole.

That's why we love him!
08:44 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GodsTrumpCard in this post can reply
Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
22 January, 10:02
In response God’s Trump Card to her Publication
i miss our President ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
22 January, 09:57
He's a boss!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
22 January, 09:42

Stand Firm @Discernment10
22 January, 09:39
Great and hilarious!

Steve Miller @Chair
22 January, 09:25
A friend of mine went to bat for him during that, and the POTUS sent her a thank you letter. He didn't have to do that, but he did. He is a stand-up man, and I can't wait until everyone knows.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 January, 09:24
☺️Love this!! Love our POTUS!❤️

stacy roberson @Justice67
22 January, 09:19
He had me at My Fellow Americans❣️

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts