Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
30 March, 04:38
NESARA BABY!!!
WANTED TO PUSH SEND ON TWITTER AND GOT BOOTED JUST BEFORE PRESSING SEND😂😂😂

💥💥💥💥NCSWIC TWITTER NOTHING💥💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
30 March, 08:53
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Interesting. Curious as to why you did not include the first 'l" thus changing the 1938 to 1958 (Jewish Gematria). Using 1958 links to an oft referenced DJT campaign video. Comments in the video seem far more aligned with the mission of US Strategic Command than NESARA. What am I missing here? Or is the goal just to find random things, plug in the Gematria, and grasp anyhting that we think fits. That doesn't seem to fit with any of the 'future proves the past'.... seems like noise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
Nice catch I was wondering the same.

I've used the Gematria calculators a lot and you're right, it'll list about 50 different words or phrases and you can pick anything from "he's the devil" to "Christ has Risen" they range that much.
10:47 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Valkyrie Queen to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply
Valkyrie Queen @ValkyrieQueen
04 April, 07:42
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Absolutely they do have a very broad range. It just seems too many are grasping at straws to make something 'fit' rather than letting the pieces fall into place. If, as Q posted many times, the future proves the past then I don't understand this habit. Not everything is a Comm, not everything is a crumb, and we are painfully low on bakers and mapmakers.