Art Ledoux @ARTLeDOUX
02 April, 08:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
And I hope he continues to BURN IN HELL! Evil POS!! #wwg1wga
08:38 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Art Ledoux to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
02 April, 10:02
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Wow. If he is truly dead and they did it under complete and total darkness, shame on them. Only way this never happens again is for ALL to SEE everything. Any other way and we have absolutely no country whatsoever. No way could they be so stupid to secretly off the guy who ordered the murder of one Donald John Trump.

It stuns me to even see this speculated on. Imagine ME threatening the President and them killing me in darkness? "don't worry about it folks.....he's gone." Pure mother fucking trash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 April, 10:28
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You are 100% right to have your opinion on this, however, remember that nothing will be hidden, all will be revealed and what is dark will brought to light. This was not the only "hit" he attempted (think SCOTUS), he is (was) pure EVIL (as are many). I for one look forward to seeing all we have been told has happened. Justice form God is all that matters in the end.