Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The only other vessel on Bitter Lake where the Ever Given (EVERGREEN) is being “held” is the Mosaed 2 (you can’t make this stuff up). Mossad is the name of the Israeli Secret (Intelligence) Service.

Something VERY dark and nefarious is occurring on the Suez (Zeus) Canal which is a well known major hub for human trafficking on the international slave trade’s silk road.

The movie Bitter Lake argues that geopolitical plutocrats (the Cabal) have manufactured a simplified story about militant Islam into a good vs. evil argument, informed by and a reaction to Western society's increasing chaos and disorder, which they neither grasp nor understand.

*See post below this on my TL for a much more thorough dig or find link (plus loads more intel) in the comments below ⬇️
02:10 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
02 April, 04:15
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Today’s Capitol Hill attack straight out of the script from Bitter Lake” ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 April, 08:48
Mossad is ROOT OF ALL EVIL.
CIA IS DEDICATED MOSSAD BITCH.

Unfortunatelly (for them) TRUE GOD TRACKED DOWN EVERY SINGLE ONE VITAL SIGNAL OF ALL, WHO WORSHIP SATANIEL.
HE IS OMNIPOTENT AND OMNIPRESENT.
He Gives all their child EQUAL CHANCE TO SURVIVED SATANIEL SPELL. 🧠vs❤️

ALL WHO TOOK VAXXINE, Now Shine like Fire in the Darkness and WILL BE ERASED, BECAUSE THERE IS NO SPACE FOR EVIL ANYMORE. GOD IS A DJ. GOD IS IN CHARGE SINCE 1975 AND VERY CAREFULLY PLACED ALL POSSIBLE & (for Human Conciousness) also "Impossible" Chess Figures into EXACTLY THIS POSITION. 😎🤣

GOD LOVES HUMAN SENCE OF IRONY
🤗😎 IT IS POETIC JUSTICE😎🤗

https://youtu.be/JeOTpIKMz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
02 April, 02:32
I have played many games with many people but Mossad gives me nightmares. They have no rules and they do not ever stop. They will never ask you a question more than twice, soon they only have to ask you once.

02 April, 02:14
TONS MORE INTEL ON EVERGREEN IN THE DIG BELOW & SUPER GOLD (as always) IS IN THE COMMENTS ⤵️