Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
02 April, 12:45
Father, God I come to you in prayer. My friend has hurt her foot & is in a lot of pain. Father, I pray you bring her comfort & help heal her foot. It brings me comfort knowing you are with her. I thank you Father , God for bringing her into my life. She makes my heart smile Father, & she makes my spirit joyful. Make her healthy Father, so she is able to walk on it without feeling the pain.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
esther

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 April, 12:57
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
I needed that H ...thanks Sis
In the Miggty Name of Jesus
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 12:58
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I will ALWAYS have you in prayer! It bothers me that you are hurting. 😔 I wish I was there to give you bug hugs & make that pain go away!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
You are sooo sweet H. I love you sooo much.
01:07 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
02 April, 01:14
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
You are just so special to me. ❤️ I love you back. I told you some of my dream. Its definitely a message of hope. Especially when today everyone is posting about the calm before the storm.