Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
01 April, 04:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 April, 08:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Perspective is everything. One of the biggest things I have learned from Q is that I have to take a 40,000 foot view, otherwise I would be like a fly on a TV screen. There is so much more than what we see at any given time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So much happening in the back ground!
Try to take a breath!
Talk to God for a few days!
12:54 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
02 April, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Very much like what was happening over 2000 years ago, when the rock was rolled in front of the grave. The apostles didn't have to wait nearly as long as us to find out victory had happened, but we know it is coming. Trust the plan. Trust God's heart for His people. He has not left us.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
02 April, 12:47
In response anon anon to her Publication
😍😍IT'S GOING TO BE BIBLICAL!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 01:11
In response anon anon to her Publication
GOD has never left us.
Nana would beg all to look around themselves today. There are so many ppl that have life worse than me. I am so blessed no matter what happens I trust God to take care of my soul.
I would like to keep the earthsuit (with a few improvements) for a while longer but I am good with what ever God decides for me.

I have phyically literally felt the pain of a collective number of the Uyghurs in China mentally reaching out to the world for help. Most of us, not all, have no idea what real suffering is. Feeling their pain for just a couple of minutes just one day made me physically sick for 2 days. Thank you everyday God that I am me and not in their awful torture.

I did not say ALL, I said most of us. Some very well do know that depth of suffering and for all Nana prays everyday for God's grace to remove their pain.